“Fully satisfied”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Fully satisfied”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I visited last night, picked up two subs for my family. Both were scrumptious! Not only was the bread absolutely delicious; the portion of meat makes subways subs look like a joke. Will definitely return.

Front Royal, Virginia
“Friendly Service & Fresh Subs”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We love this place. It feels so friendly. They remember what we like without telling them. My daughter did not care for sandwiches until she started coming here.
They cook all their meats in house and I believe they bake their own bread also.
Great for a quick and easy meal.

• Visited May 2014
Front Royal, Virginia
“Fresh Baked Bread & Great Service”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Best Homemade Meatball Sub I have ever eaten :-)

The bad thing is they only serve them on Fri., Sat., & Sun but it's worth the wait!

Visited April 2014
Massachusetts
“Great sub shop”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Great place! So glad we happened to stop here to get subs to take for supper on the Skyline Drive. The food was fresh and good. The rolls tasted home made. Service was very friendly. The location is very convenient on the main street right near the Park entrance. We almost missed it because it is a small place in a little plaza. The man I think was the owner was such a nice guy, I encourage people to go and support this business! Only drawback was we had to make a separate stop for bottled soda, but there was a supermarket very close. I find sub shops a good choice for an economical and fresh meal when traveling. You can usually get a salad or sandwich and sometimes other items at a cheaper price than a restaurant, and sub shop food is usually fresher.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank mainelover76
Cleveland, Ohio
“Pinball and food...What a combo!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We saw a sign for this place on the way to the grocery store and decided to check it out. Eyeballing a pinball machine in the rear, our group decided to play a little pinball while we waited. So we ate wonderful sandwiches and played pinball for quite a while. I do not really have a taste for bread, but the fresh baked bread was amazing. We had a variety of sandwiches and were thrilled the pinball machine was set to free. We enjoyed it so much we went back the next day and got some more sandwiches. I would definitely come here again.

• Visited November 2013