“Char-broiled burgers and more”
Review of Foster's Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Foster's Grill
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Char-broiled burgers and more”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Found this place from the Interstate at lunchtime. Ordered a meal deal. You choose your order by marking it on a pre-printed menu. The burgers and fries are VERY similar to 5 Guys. They have shakes and sodas and also Beers to drink. The racecar on the ceiling is cool. The music was playing at just the right volume, not so loud to drown out conversation, but just so you can here it. It looks like the patio tables will be nice on warm day.

• Visited April 2014

virginia
“slow and friendly”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Very dark in there. I couldn't find the straws because I couldn't hardly see. We sat at the bar, 2 tvs on the wall. You have to watch what the guy waiting on you watches (hockey.) The music was good (rock,not country or Christmas music.) The cook didn't look like he was in much of a hurry. We sat for 30 mins waiting on cheesesteaks and the place was not busy. He made one order at a time until he made ours then he made 2 orders at a time. If I didn't have onions on my sandwich I wouldn't have had any taste. My sister said all she tasted was mayo. There was meat on it, just didn't taste it.

• Visited December 2013