“Great Person”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #56 of 89 Restaurants in Front Royal
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I will start by saying McDonalds is McDonalds everywhere you go. The food is the same everywhere. But this McDonalds (I think this is the one there are two in Front Royal) has a great employee by the name of Pam that works the morning drive thru. She is always smiling and happy. I was working in the area for a week or so and I visited the drive thru four or five times, as my hotel had no breakfast area. Pam was there each morning, It was so good to see a smiling face to start off my day. This location should be very proud and happy to have her as an employee. She needs to be an example of how employees need to act and care about their job. I do not know what she makes, but I can tell you she needs more. If you are near there run by there and see for yourself. GOOD JOB PAM! Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I stopped here when I was in a hurry and was dismayed to see long lines, BUT, this restaurant were very well organized and obviously used to dealing with crowds. i got my meal very quickly. The staff had a great sense of humor and were also polite, they were having fun bantering with their customers. A clean restaurant also. I'd place this restaurant a few notches above the norm as far as McDonalds is concerned.