“Great Coffee”

Happy Creek Coffee & Tea
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We start by roasting our own coffee, then we grind each cup and brew it right before you drink it. Can you get more fresh than that? All of our tasty baked items are gluten free and we are pursuing a lunch menu - coming soon! We have a rotating monthly artist for your viewing pleasure and every Friday night we have a band, for your listening pleasure!
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Great coffees & gluten free treats. My wife and I stopped in on our recent road trip, the owner was there chatting with us for over an hour about coffee and was very nice. Some of the best coffee anywhere. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Okay this place is different. Cool music café type atmosphere and they do have live music check their facebook page for whats next. Coffee and smoothies are good . Very Limited menu. Prices feel more like D.C. Metro area than small town prices. I think they are high for this area.

1  Thank Sharon A
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I love visiting here because I can actually eat the things they serve--it's a gluten-free shop, entirely. Baked goods and a fix-your-own-oatmeal bar in addition to coffee, Immortal Mountain (local) chocolate, among other things. Great place for a light meal/ snack/ beverage if you're not on a schedule that day--it looks to me like every cup is freshly made, and that takes several minutes. Once I get my order, I'm,very happy with what I've selected.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I love this place.
Not only do they have wonderful coffee & tea but there are fruit infused water, smoothies and delicious Grown up selection of sipping chocolate.
They have a yogurt & oatmeal bar plus fresh made biscotti.
Even ice-cream made from banana. Everything is gluten free.
The staff is very friendly. We enjoy coming Fridays for the live music and since it is not a bar we can bring our 9 yeard old.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I really love this place. It's a cool little coffee shop that caters to the all natural push in food and beverage. The coffee is outstanding, tea is delicious, the cookies and baked good all look great with gluten free options available, and they even have Kombucha. I love it. I haven't been to a night when they have the local bands playing, but I think I need to!

1  Thank Melissa B