“Very good Mexican food, pleasant staff”

Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 87 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vevey, Switzerland
“Very good Mexican food, pleasant staff”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I took a plate of Chimichanga, that was too abundant to finish. Two large chimichangas smohered in cheese, full of meat, acompanied by salad, avocado, rice, beans all excellent and well cooked. Smiling and efficient staff. When, after paying the bill, I asked for a second horchata, the waitress would not let me pay for it. The bill itself was very reasonable.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank mojave

Bovisio
“Fun, cheap and delish!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Always try and stop by before going to Shenandoah National Park.
The food is yummy, service is friendly and good.
I am a total "gringa" so I couldn't tell you if it's authentic, but there are always a lot of customers of Mexican origin here.
Everything I've ever ordered here was great, so I couldn't suggest anything in particular.
Enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
Wawa, PA
“Best bet for lunch”
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

A coworker and I stopped here for lunch while working near Front Royal. We both ordered lunch specials and the server brought chips salsa and a small bowl of Cole slaw. Both of us devoured the cole slaw asked for more and asked for the recipe. Try it on a chip and you'll be hooked. We both agreed this was the best slaw we've had in a long time. The lunch specials were good, generous and reasonably priced. Recommend the place for lunch

• Visited August 2013
Virginia
“I'm so lucky to have this in Front Royal”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I've eaten Chili Rellenos a billion times at a billion other Mexican restaurants, but Jalisco's is the best. I am also not a fan of refried beans but I love them at Jalisco's. I've taken a lot of friends/family here and everyone raved about the food. You may be bothered by the occasional fly and service can be hit or miss, but the food is always the best! And super-affordable!

Visited September 2012
Newark, Delaware, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Great Mexican food at a reasonable price, though my kids received regular tacos instead of the soft tacos they ordered. Would eat there again though.

Visited August 2013