“Amazing!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Naughty Girls Donut Shop - CLOSED

Naughty Girls Donut Shop
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Naughty Girls Donut Shop is a 1940's Rockabilly themed donut shop. We specialize in gourmet donuts, coffee, sweets and a variety of donut style sandwiches, and entrees.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Today was our second visit to Naughty Girl's. The first visit was for the donuts and wow were they yummy. When I was telling my mom about it she asked even as good as Krispy Kreme? Yes and better. Even if you take out the fillings and glazes (which are both veey tasty) the donut by itself is very tasty. Today we had the fried chicken. It is without a doubt the best chicken we have ever had. It will now be our go to place for chicken. We got the sriracha glaze and the flavor was powerful. My family is coming to visit from Florida, Mississippi, and Oklahoma next week and I can't wait to show off this place to them.

1 Thank lbowen97

Front Royal, Virginia
“Cannot take Constructive Criticism!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I went and got a dozen of doughnuts I got a few cream filled ones which had maybe a teaspoon of filling and a few specialty that had a whipped topping on them. I called the shop and asked to speak to a manger she got on the phone I told her that I wasn't calling to get any type of freebie or refund just wanted her to be aware of what I had gotten and that the cream filled doughnut was lacking cream and she was like well I have a tray of doughnuts in front of me and I just cut into one and there really filled I was like ok then I proceed to tell her that the whipped topping on the other doughnuts were soured she said its not soured its cream cheese so I said oh ok and hung up but the whole time I am thinking look lady I know what cream cheese taste like and it doesn't taste like soured milk. I will not be giving them anymore of my business due to how rude they are and the price of the products I can go to martins and get a excellent doughnut for $.59!!

10 Thank ghost2006
“Different not delicious”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Donuts seem to be based more on how unique they look and sound as opposed to how good of quality. Price is a little steep for lack of quality in the product. I am disappointed and it will be awhile if i return.

5 Thank Laura R
Linden, VA
“Looks good, tastes meh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

They have "display" donuts that look way more decadent that what they actually serve from the bakery rack. Fresh-coconut showered vs. dusts-of-coconut almost non-existent. That coconut donut had one bite that tasted of coconut. An apple fritter was raw in the middle bites and not apple-y in many bites. At over $2 per donut, that's not acceptable.

The staff was pleasant and well-trained.

We will probably go back at some point to give them another chance, but won't rush to do it.

Visited July 2014
5 Thank mickgene
Strasburg, Virginia
“Great service, bitter donuts.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I went to visit this doughnut shop since I live in the area thought it would have had great donuts with all the reviews. But with my experience I got a dozen doughnuts some where undercooked and others where bitter. I had a few that where okay just to sweet for me. I am going to make my way back at some point maybe once they have been open for awhile. Service was good and so was the atmosphere.

• 4 of 5 bubbles