“They have decorated cakes now also!!”
Review of Naughty Girls Donut Shop - CLOSED

Naughty Girls Donut Shop
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Naughty Girls Donut Shop is a 1940's Rockabilly themed donut shop. We specialize in gourmet donuts, coffee, sweets and a variety of donut style sandwiches, and entrees.
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

What's next? In addition to the awesome service, donuts and food n drink specials, they have fresh baked cakes!! Delicious. What a gem this place is for Front Royal.

3  Thank bealeberry

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stopped here for a treat on our way into Front Royal. I love a good donut but these were not my favorite. I had a yeast donut with toppings and the donut was so heavy and the topping were bland. Just not my cup of tea.

3  Thank Judy J
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The donuts were delicious! We tried one of every kind they had the day that we went. We even treated ourselves to the adult specialty S'mores donut. It has 3 shots of alcohol in it. They even carded my husband. My favorites were the wacon bacon, caramel apple, and the brownie donuts. We tried a delicious panini. We loved it and can't wait to go back and try one of their breakfast calzones or sandwiches.

1  Thank Kikilanders
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Today was our second visit to Naughty Girl's. The first visit was for the donuts and wow were they yummy. When I was telling my mom about it she asked even as good as Krispy Kreme? Yes and better. Even if you take out the fillings and glazes (which are both veey tasty) the donut by itself is very tasty. Today we had the fried chicken. It is without a doubt the best chicken we have ever had. It will now be our go to place for chicken. We got the sriracha glaze and the flavor was powerful. My family is coming to visit from Florida, Mississippi, and Oklahoma next week and I can't wait to show off this place to them.

1  Thank lbowen97
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I went and got a dozen of doughnuts I got a few cream filled ones which had maybe a teaspoon of filling and a few specialty that had a whipped topping on them. I called the shop and asked to speak to a manger she got on the phone I told her that I wasn't calling to get any type of freebie or refund just wanted her to be aware of what I had gotten and that the cream filled doughnut was lacking cream and she was like well I have a tray of doughnuts in front of me and I just cut into one and there really filled I was like ok then I proceed to tell her that the whipped topping on the other doughnuts were soured she said its not soured its cream cheese so I said oh ok and hung up but the whole time I am thinking look lady I know what cream cheese taste like and it doesn't taste like soured milk. I will not be giving them anymore of my business due to how rude they are and the price of the products I can go to martins and get a excellent doughnut for $.59!!

10  Thank ghost2006