“EXCELLENT!”

Apartment 2g
Price range: US$50 - US$150
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Apartment 2g has been merged with Element restaurant at it's brand new location at 317 E. Main Street, Front Royal, VA 22630. Chef/Owners David & Stacy Gedney
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I've only eaten here a couple times for very, very special occasions because like Mother's Day brunch. Atmosphere is adorable! Food is excellent! It's a great experience all around. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank LucyKelly

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Food was very average as far as I am concerned and the atmosphere was ruined by the flies. Service was sub par at best I feel there needs to be a quick revamp of the restaurant.

3  Thank Thisoleman
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This was my second time dining at Apt 2G, and it was even better than the first. The food is cooked perfectly and so thoughtfully presented. The waiters know everything about the food and take pleasure in describing the dishes. The wine list is also one of my favorite things about this restaurant; lots of local wines at good prices. We'll be back!

1  Thank SuzzaneA
Reviewed 19 May 2013

What a splendid little restaurant that turned out a fantastic dinner. Well thought out wine list was more than reasonably priced, too. The grilled lamb was stunning. The exterior of the place doesn't do it any favors or justice, but we're here to tell you that the food is amazing and the service superb.

1  Thank ebriss
Reviewed 18 February 2013

The filet was a hit with my high-standard friend. I had not heard him speak so highly of a meal in a very long time. My scallops were also perfect, as were the other courses. The mocha pave was delicious. I regret eating too much of the tasty focaccia because it meant I left some pave behind.

1  Thank sinequinnon