“Greasy But GOOD”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stark atmosphere. I'd suggest it's best for take out. I love the fries the best. But: If you are allergic to peanuts stay away!

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed 30 July 2013

First time and didn't know the regular burger gets you a double burger. Tasted great. The tables were dirty and floor needed cleaned. Took away from the experience.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We've been here many times (both our local one and in other states) and always love the fries.

The burgers are pretty good, too. And you can get them made any way you like.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

This place is great for a quick burger and fries. I love all the toppings they offer and the food is delicious, especially the fries!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I eat at a Five guys in downtown D.C. every couple of weeks with my coworkers. They have a system that I wish this restaurant would adopt because it seems to take several extra minutes to get served a the Gainesville store. The burgers are great and there are the usual generous fries, so the only thing I have a real comment about is the wait time between ordering and being called up.