“gotta try the cheddar rounds”

Pal's Sudden Service
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Gate City
Reviewed 5 March 2014

my favorite item at Pal's is the cheddar rounds. i get the large order which comes with 12 rounds. they are a little greasy, but that only adds to their enjoyability. i put about 6 packs of ketchup on a plate, and dip the cheddar rounds into the ketchup. it is truly divine. you must try it!

my only suggestion to Pal's is to allow the cheddar rounds be available for more hours during the day -- for example until 2 pm. as some people would prefer them as their side item instead of fries.

There are newer reviews for Pal's Sudden Service

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Gotta love Pal's. Fast friendly service with a smile :))) There are several in the area and I rarely pass one up. My favorites are the yummy Frenchie fries, peach tea, and peanut butter shake. Shakes come in large and small. Always on the "to do" list when grandchildren visit. Great ham sandwiches. Higly recommend.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Pal's is a staple fast food around here. Fast and friendly service, always! I recommend the frenchie fries and a Pal's tea is a must. I like the sauceburgers, kinda unique.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Always fast, always fresh, and always served in a flash with a smile! Pal's is definitely my favorite fast food. I've never had a bad meal at Pal's and the food is always incredibly fresh. I had never been served cold fries at Pal's, which I cannot say for any other fast food chain. I highly encourage visitors to the area to check our our locally owned and operated fast food chain.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

Yummy burgers and dogs! Great salty and crisp fries. Fun drive thru experience. Good atmosphere, clean and fun building. Definitely worth a stop when passing through.