“Sauce Burgers!”

Kingsport, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sauce Burgers!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I love sauce burgers! They are cheap and the best in town. You can't visit the region without stopping at the closest Pals!

Kingsport, Tennessee
“gotta try the cheddar rounds”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

my favorite item at Pal's is the cheddar rounds. i get the large order which comes with 12 rounds. they are a little greasy, but that only adds to their enjoyability. i put about 6 packs of ketchup on a plate, and dip the cheddar rounds into the ketchup. it is truly divine. you must try it!

my only suggestion to Pal's is to allow the cheddar rounds be available for more hours during the day -- for example until 2 pm. as some people would prefer them as their side item instead of fries.

• Visited November 2013
Virginia
“Fav Fast Food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Gotta love Pal's. Fast friendly service with a smile :))) There are several in the area and I rarely pass one up. My favorites are the yummy Frenchie fries, peach tea, and peanut butter shake. Shakes come in large and small. Always on the "to do" list when grandchildren visit. Great ham sandwiches. Higly recommend.

• Visited February 2014
Bluff City, Tennessee
“Always good”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Pal's is a staple fast food around here. Fast and friendly service, always! I recommend the frenchie fries and a Pal's tea is a must. I like the sauceburgers, kinda unique.

Visited February 2013
Virginia
“Fast Food in a Flash!”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Always fast, always fresh, and always served in a flash with a smile! Pal's is definitely my favorite fast food. I've never had a bad meal at Pal's and the food is always incredibly fresh. I had never been served cold fries at Pal's, which I cannot say for any other fast food chain. I highly encourage visitors to the area to check our our locally owned and operated fast food chain.

Visited January 2013