“A very good experience. The girl at the check in counter...”

Knights Inn Glade Spring
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Glade Spring
Clifton
“A very good experience. The girl at the check in counter...”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

A very good experience. The girl at the check in counter even came out and helped me get into the room when I couldn't get the card to work (my fault). The furnishings were very nice compared to other places I have stayed. Room was very clean and looked to be recently remodeled. Would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

travelinn24340, Manager at Knights Inn Glade Spring, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Thank you Donna D. For taking the time out of your schedule to write a review about us. We are delighted to learn that you had very good experience and that our staff was helpful. We constantly strive to provide good clean room and good service at a good value. We have recently updated our rooms with new Top-of-bed program. We also replaced our mattress pads and blankets with brand new ones to give our guests the fresh feeling. We also replaced our shower curtains with green compliant shower curtains. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Barnsley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Very quiet and comfortable. A very well kept place to stay. I stopped off as part of a long road trip - the level of service I received was second to none and I left feeling great. Office manager, Crystal, was very friendly and helpful - a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013
travelinn24340, Manager at Knights Inn Glade Spring, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review about our property. We strive to do our best to provide clean and comfortable room at a good value. There are lots of choices for travelers these days, and what sets us apart is our dedication to service and being hospitable. Feedback from our guests enhances experience for future travelers, so we appreciate it. Please come back to stay with us and thank you again.
Newark, oh
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This is a great place to stay. We stayed for 3 days while we went to the Bristol race. Only about 30 minutes away and VERY affordable.

I was a little worried when I booked it because of the price, When we got there could not be happier. Will stay there again.

3 days lodging was cheaper than 1 day at a hotel closer to the track.

I did not see any of the problems that other guests are saying in there review. We had no problems at all.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jim R
travelinn24340, Manager at Knights Inn Glade Spring, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Thank you Jim. We appreciate your stay with us and thank you for kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I stayed at this Super 8 this past weekend. I wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. Our first room had an issue but when I went to the front desk, the manager, Crystal took care of everything. Her hospitatlity was amazing and she was extremely helpful and nice. The housecleaning crew was also very welcoming and accomodating. The hotel was clean and the hospitality by the staff was top notch. Great job!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you taking the time to write the review. We are glad that you had good stay and that we were able to get you the comfortable room. Our staff is eager to satisfy our guests so that they have great stay and come back to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you.
Greenville
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I've stayed at many Super8s before. This was unlike any one I've ever been to and I honestly cannot see myself staying at another super8 after this experience. It was filthy. There were bugs in the bathroom. The bed was disgusting. The bottom sheets were so pilled that it was uncomfortable to roll over. There were cigarette burns on the sheets and the room smelled like smoke even though I was told I was in a non smoking room. The peephole to look out of the room was covered, it even felt unsafe. Awful experience.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Sara H
travelinn24340, General Manager at Knights Inn Glade Spring, responded to this review, 9 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. We are sorry that we didn't measure up to your expectations in cleanliness and we will address those issues with housekeeping. Our goal is to provide clean and affordable lodging, and we will continue to work hard to provide that for our guests.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glade Spring
#1 of 1 in Atkins
Econo Lodge Glade Spring
Econo Lodge Glade Spring
#2 of 2 in Glade Spring

Been to Knights Inn Glade Spring? Share your experiences!