This is a budget hotel. The location, next to I-81 is convenient, but very noisy. The manager was very friendly, but the office was not open at 7:30 AM and no breakfast or coffee was available at that time. The rooms are dated and run-down and only moderately clean. Fine place to stay in a pitch for overnight lodging, but look down the road to Abingdon for longer lodging needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget motel with Restaurant on-site, free parking for guests, free truck and RV parking for guests. Free Wi-Fi, Complimentary Ice. Guest Laundry on-site. Well lit large pakring lot. Over 70 cable channels on TV, A/C and Heat in room. Coffee makers and hair dryer in each room. Fantastic rates and great service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Knights Inn Glade Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Glade Spring
- Travel Lodge Glade Spring
- Travel Hotel Glade Spring