TownePlace Suites by Marriott Richmond
US$87
ComfortSuites
US$146
Homewood
Candlewood Suites Glen Allen(Glen Allen)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$135
GardenInn.com
US$109
US$101
US$140
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Glen Allen Inn(Glen Allen)(Great Value!)
US$91
BestWestern.com
US$124
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull kitchentowne place suitesbedroom suitecategory hoteloffice parksmall kitchenettean extended staybagelsstayed nightsroom was cleangreat areamyrtle beachwest broad streetthe general manageroff the beaten pathpull out sofalobby area
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I stayed at this place for one night, when I traveled to Richmond for work.

The hotel staff was all very friendly, and my room was nice and clean. I am a sensitive sleeper, but did not notice any annoying noise at night. Because this is a Towneplace Suite, my room was equipped with a full kitchen, fridge, sink, plates, silverware, etc. I was very surprised to find that my room did NOT have a hair dryer. For all travelers out there with long hair, pack your own!

I used their gym in the evening for a little bit. It is very small. It literally has one treadmill, and one elliptical.

This place serves breakfast in the morning. Nothing fancy, you can choose from cereal, english muffin, bagel, boiled egg, yogurt, etc. It was convenient for all business travelers looking for a quick grab and go breakfast.

I think for the price we paid, my stay here was great and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
4231GM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Your feedback is truly appreciated, thank you very much! I am glad we were able to provide you with the level of service you are accustomed to. We strive to ensure all of our guests are satisfied with our services and accomodations. We thank you for the positive feedback and hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

1st not close to King's Dominion. That however is not the problem, I was willing to drive a bit to save the dough. Arrived late. I had several request thru Marriott reward preferences with advance reservation. 2 towels for 4 guest even though requested extra towels and pillows. Requested 1st floor given 3rd. Not a single request was met. Check in was very poor. Area was poorly lit. Room was shoddy and not very clean, especially bathroom. Oddly it looked like they tried to upgrade room a bit. Haha. They actually put a marble countertop glued on top of an old laminate counter top. Not replaced. Beds were hard. Lamp didn't work. Breakfast was ok ,but nothing to write home about. The place simply had a bad feel too it all around. The Springhill Suites in same general area is so much better at same price. I will never be back at this hotel. I have stayed at other Townplace Suites which were very nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4231GM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Thank you for your review. Your feedback provides us with specific issues guests may experience before and during their stay with us. My sincerest apologies for not fullfilling your requests. We make every attempt to ensure each of our guests are provided the Marrriott level of service that they expect. Your concerns are definitely being utilized as a training tool to ensure all future needs are met. We do hope that you return in the future to provide us with another opportunity to serve you. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

This is my third year staying at this hotel. I absolutely loved the upgrades. For the price you pay you get such a a great value. I love how its tucked away and in a quiet location. The only thing i can think of that is negative is the walls are a little thin, you can hear noises from the other rooms. Other than that, it was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am glad you are happy with our new amenities and updated look. Your continued patronage is much appreciated and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This hotel is wonderful for families. We stayed here with our 2 daughters- 8 and 9 yrs. old. The rooms were very clean. We loved having the kitchens and the free breakfast. These saved us a lot of money. We would eat breakfast, pack a lunch for King's Dominion park and then come back to eat dinner. The front desk staff and manager are very kind and helpful. The hotel is in the back of a business park so it is very quiet and yet close to everything. Our girls loved the pool after a long hot day at the park. We will definitely stay here again!!!
The highlight- our daughter left her beloved stuffed animal at the hotel, I called to let them know and the doggie was in the mail to us. THANK YOU!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa F
G M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you very much for your review of our facilities. I am glad we were able to not only meet but exceed your expectations. It is our goal to make sure your needs are met while you remain within the hotel as well as post departure. Thank you for staying with us and we do hope that you will return in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

One of my friends in the hotel business highly recommended this TownePlace Suites when my wife and I were traveling to Richmond and we truly loved it! We stay as often as we can when traveling to this area of NOVA whether on business or pleasure! The light morning breakfast is very good...not overdone like many hotels. Seems there focus was on wholesome, beneficial and great quality. The rooms, impeccable! We felt like we were at home and the staff was terrific! Thank you...we'll see you again for sure!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank HMGIII_13
4231GM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We have recently completed a full hotel renovation. I am sure when you return you will continue to be satisfied with the product we have to offer. Thank you again for your review!