We chose this hotel due to location, price, and ability to sleep six in the same room. We were traveling from MI to NC and stopped here overnight. We had 2 kids on the pullout bed, and four adults in the two double beds. We had a somewhat challenging time finding it since it was in an office complex-type of area and rather dark with poor signage. The gentleman behind the counter was friendly and courteous, and despite what appeared to be his limited eyesight, was quick and efficient with check-in. We arrived around 9 pm and hustled the kids to the indoor pool, which closed at 10 pm. The rugs throughout the hallways appeared dirty, stained, and in need of major cleaning or replacement. Pool area was clean and just warm enough, not stifling. Room was cozy, but not a problem. Half wall between sofa bed and bed was a nice divider. Had to ask for extra towels since we had 6 in the room and only 4 towels in the bathroom. Bathroom not great...the tub floor did not feel solid, and seemed to "pop" sometimes when you stepped around. There was a lot of mold/mildew behind the wallpaper around the shower enclosure, and more than a few hairs from (I assume) previous guests on the ceiling and walls. The hot water took a long time to heat up. Venting was average. Pillows were small and square, about 15x15 inches and not supportive--felt like a light foam filling. Mattress was firm but comfortable. Air conditioning worked well, somewhat loud blower. Breakfast was excellent, with a huge selection of foods, from cereals and bagels and muffins to yogurt, waffles, omelets, ham, several kinds of fruit, coffee, two kinds of juice, tea, plus all of the condiments (cream cheese, jelly, etc.) needed. An excellent value for under $100 a night when you include the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers convenient access to Interstate 95, Interstate 64 and Interstate 295 and downtown Richmond. Be sure to take a dip in the indoor pool and check out the sundeck and upgraded fitness center. Business travelers will appreciate modern conveniences like wireless high-speed Internet access, voice mail, two-line telephones, computer hook-ups, and access to fax and copy machines. All guest rooms at this Virginia hotel come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms feature whirlpool bathtubs. The entire hotel is non-smoking. Free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Innsbrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Innsbrook Hotel Glen Allen
- Comfort Suites Glen Allen
- Glen Allen Comfort Suites
- Innsbrook Comfort Suites