“Nothing to complain at all, Very pleasant stay”

Candlewood Suites Richmond West End Short Pump
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Glen Allen
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I have been to this hotel couple of times and have spent close to 3 weeks during each of my visits. I would definitely consider this as one of the best budget hotel considering the facilities and the location proximity to all major groceries. Very clean rooms and ample space all around. Pet friendly and the front desk staffs were very cordial.

Definitely recommend this to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vasu_Nagarajan

Reviewed 1 April 2013

My wife and I made a return visit to Richmond on good Friday and booked with our favorite place to stay. The staff here continues to do a wonderful job and there sevice is always excellent. Thank you again Martha and Jane for making our family feel warm and welcome. See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Even though this hotel does not offer a breakfast and does not have a pool it was a great place to stay. The friendliness of the hotel staff, especially the weekend front desk staff more than makes up for any shortcomings in amenities.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I have been a resident of the Candlewood West End Short Pump for over 3 YEARS...yes...not weeks...thats years. I cannot speak more highly of the staff and service. The value of location, price and ample accommodations have made this a true home away from home. I would enthusiastically and without reservation recommend Candlewood West End to anyone who appreciates kind and friendly staff who are courteous, knowledgeable and eager to help a weary traveler either short term or extended.

1  Thank W O
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at this facility this week. I've stayed at other locations in the area and I will tell you, you will not find a better value or facility in the Glen Allen, VA area.

I travel here every other week on business and have stayed a several locations, thus being said I've found my place from now on and will not go anywhere else.

Great staff, clean facility and wonderful value! This is where you should visit if in town.

BC

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I travel year round to different locations for work and found the staff to be extreemly friendly and proffessional in this motel. Martha has been fantasic in making sure that we have everything we were looking for and at the right price and Christeen is fantasic about greeting us in a very friendly and professional manner. I have been traveling for 20 years now and found this motel to be extreemly clen and comfortable to live in. I recomend this location to all my friends, family and co-workers. I cannot say enough to explain the top quality of service that I haveexperienced durring my stay.

Room Tip: Let the staff choose as all the rooms are excelent.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I had stayed at this hotel for 6 months for business. The front desk staff are very friendly, Martha was very helpful and Christina and Jane have been exceptional to deal with, they listen to what you want and give 100 + effort. The housekeeping staff are exceptional at giving 100% effort in cleaning the rooms, I am and was very pleased with everything with this hotel. If I go back, it will be my number 1 choice, hands down.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
#19 of 23 in Glen Allen
Aloft Richmond West
Aloft Richmond West
#15 of 23 in Glen Allen

Been to Candlewood Suites Richmond West End Short Pump? Share your experiences!