All reviews stayed here courtyard marriott loyal marriott nice bistro starbucks coffee thanksgiving night rewards member room was clean check in went smoothly business traveler highly recommend this location kings dominion visiting family sitting area front desk clerk wonderful hotel breakfast area
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I have been basically loved my out of this Marriott for the last month and a half. These people are amazing, and cater to your every need. Top of the list is Marcus at the front desk. This guy is amazing, and now greets me by name before I can even check in. Marcus goes above and beyond 100% of the time. Highly recommend this Hotel for great beds, great rooms, and OUTSTANDING service.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

From the time I walked in and to the room was great. The rooms are spacious, very very clean, check in was quick and easy. The decor in the room is nice, the beds are comfortable. Breakfast is not include, but they do have a bistro where they serve breakfast. What a way to spend three nights!!! The staff and housecleaning needs a thumbs up for there exception service.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Very clean and friendly atmosphere.Plenty
of things to do close by.Nice bistro.Easy access to I95 and64.Right next to a mall and the view is wonderful.Courtyard is always a great place to stay .I would dtay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for business, which I do not do often. Every night I came back from the hotel tired and missing my family. Keisha at the front desk greeted me warmly every single night. Fansion in the Bistro was equally as welcoming. The room was just what I needed but those two staff members set it over the top! They need to be commended. They personally made my stay awesome and I highly recommend it. Tell them thank you from the Nebraska girl. :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Vincent R, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond North/Glen Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Greetings Nebraska Girl,
Thank you for those kind words in recognizing both Keisha and Fanchon. They both are a delight to have on the team and always give 110% customer service. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I'm so elated that you were able to make the Courtyard Richmond North your "Home Away From Home" I printed your email and placed it each of their mailboxes.

Again thank you for choosing Courtyard Richmond North and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Vince Ridley
General Manager.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

First time experience of Marriott Courtyard and I found it a bit on the cheap side...breakfast area was too small and felt like a free for all! Bedroom was good size and comfortable but corridors near updating...staff were friendly! Don’t make a phone call to a mobile...cost me a small fortune

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Vincent R, General Manager at Courtyard Richmond North/Glen Allen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Greetings JBmcv1,

My name is Vince Ridley, The General Manager here at Courtyard Richmond North. I am in receipt of your review and I'd like to thank you for your honest feedback. Its disappointing that your first time experience of a Courtyard by Marriott wasn't a good one. Especially being that it was here at Courtyard Richmond North. In reading your review some of your negatives were the breakfast area was too small and it felt like a free for all, the corridors need updating and the cost to make a phone call was expensive. I would love to hear more about the breakfast feeling like a free for all. Did anything in particular happen? And the corridors. I also would like to thank you for the positive feedback as well about the comfort of the bedroom and its size. Thank you also for acknowledging that my staff were friendly.

Don't quite hang your hat up just yet on Courtyard By Marriott. Should your travels bring you back to the Richmond area, Give us another try or if not us maybe another Marriott. I look forward to hearing back from you, if you like to reach me directly I can be reached through email at Vincent.ridley@Marriott.com

Regards