This was our 2nd time staying at this property. In 2011 it was a Studio Plus. It is now an Extended Stay..but nothing has changed..it's still very nice! We stayed here with our two dogs for my golf tournament at Richmond CC. Our room was very clean and we had a full kitchen. We got the weekly rate which is very good for the value. The only thing I don't like is the $150 pet fee per dog. Thankfully Nicole worked with me and I only had to pay $150 for both.They provide doggie pot bags too:) There is a huge corporate park behind the complex. You can make one giant loop to walk the dogs and it's like a 20 min walk! You are also only 5 mins from Deep Run Park..a beautiful park with lots of trails! They have a quick grab and go breakfast and laundry on site. Everyone was friendly here and it is quiet! We will definitely be back again:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Richmond - West End - I-64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Richmond / Innsbrook Hotel Glen Allen
- Homestead Richmond Innsbrook