This is a great place for Hwy 95 travellers to stop. The rooms are very spacious with nice kitchens and eating area so you can save money if you don't want to go to a restaurant. The staff was very pleasant and helpful and the breakfast was quite good. We usually request the top floor because it is generally quieter, but they gave us first floor and we did not say anything. Even though we were facing the parking lot at the front of the hotel, we did not hear a thing, so it is quite quiet. Highly recommended for jumping off and on Hwy 95.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lobby has been re-imagined that will allow you to discover a different kind of style and space. Located in suburban Glen Allen and just minutes to the West End business district, this incredible hotel puts you at the doorstep of everything Richmond has to offer. You'll find fresh, airy public spaces that will provide new areas for down time or time to meet up. Find what you need to stay on track utilizing the lobby computer and printer while the free Wi-Fi helps you stay connected. Start your day with our free hot breakfast and come home to our revived guest suites that give you more flexibility for your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your SpringHill Suites Richmond Virginia Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Richmond Virginia Hotel Glen Allen
- Springhill Suites Glen Allen
- Glen Allen Springhill Suites