“Excellent Pho”

Ranked #13 of 172 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Found this place after Pho City closed (sniff sniff) and the food is excellent; if you enjoyed aforementioned location, you will enjoy this place as well!

Reviewed 16 June 2013

We were very hopeful that this restaurant would turn into a favorite because we love Pho and it is within walking distance from our home. After trying the food on several occasions we were disappointed each time. The Pho was less than mediocre (tasted like the broth was made with bullion's ) and the kids dish was very disappointing. Even our 6 and 7 year old would rather pass this restaurant and visit another one a mile away.

We really wish that this restaurant would make improvements, so we could be their best patron.

1  Thank filthymartini
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Great, friendly service. Everything we had was very well prepared and delicious. Located behind the Wawa. The decor was very nice & they had cloth tablecloths. Very upscale for a Vietnamese restaurant. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

My wife and I ate here while on Vacation and we choose this because we like Vietnamese food. The environment was fine but the food was lacking. The Spring rolls were not up to par with other places as they were basically all loosely packed lettuce. My dish was fine, but my wifes really needed sauces. I am not sure if the waitress did not bring them out, or the dish was not supposed to have any. I don't know how you could eat something like noodles with no sauce. The service was OK, obviously they could have been more attentive, considering there were not many customers. It did appear a friend arrived so they swarmed their table.

1  Thank magicofeet
Reviewed 2 January 2013

The food is excellent. Decor is simple and the place is somewhat small. I've tried the noodle bowls, but haven't tried the pho. It's comparable to Vietnamese Garden but smaller and without the decor.