“Been around a long time” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #51 of 164 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Louisa, Virginia
“Been around a long time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

This place is close to work. They have good and fast service. With terrific menu choices and always a good meal, I would recommend this place to anyone. Great subs and pizzas.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Richmond, Virginia
“Delivered Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

We most always get pizza .... and it's not great pizza, just average even for Richmond. I'm picky about my Italian food and pizza having lived in Brooklyn, NY for years. But you're not ever going to find that quality of pizza in white bread Richmond.

1 Thank Linda L
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

Excellent pizza. I've only had one meal there that was not so great. Once, to be different, I ordered manicotti and when it was served, it was swimming in water on the plate. I asked about it and the waitress explained that it was the water from having been frozen. Well I just didn't order that again and went right back to fantastic pizza.

2 Thank FlourGirl2
Carrollton, Virginia
“Great Pizza & Pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2012

This is one of our favorite pizza places for our family and when my older parents come to down, they always request that we get pizza from Leonardo's. My daughter's also had the pasta on occasion, which she said was tasty.

1 Thank beachgoer21
New Kent, Virginia
“PIZZA is amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2012

Although I have never visited their location. Our office orders Pizza and salads from Leonardo's often. Staff is always friendly and the pizza is hands down the Best!

Visited November 2012