“Okay...but I hope the Richmond has more to offer”

Leonardo's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #33 of 172 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We also visited Leonardo's on the weekend of the half marathon. The staff was friendly and the location was extremely convenient to our hotel in Innsbruck...but the quality of the food as "meh." I had the eggplant parmesan, and the eggplant was so heavily breaded that I couldn't really taste it. Not sure it was there. If I lived in the area, I might go there occasionally from a convenience perspective, and would probably try them for pizza. Given our sporadic visits to the area, though, I am quite certain that we will try somewhere else next time.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I came here on the night before the Richmond half marathon. I found the staff to be very friendly and I enjoyed the lasagna I had. It's was quite tasty and went well with the garlic bread which tasted more like the focaccia. The bread pudding is a must try. I got the apple pumpkin bread pudding and to borrow a phrase from Guy Fieri, it was out of bounds. I enjoyed it so much I went back the next night and got the baked spaghetti. I enjoyed that too. It was like the lasagna, but with stringy noodles. Do I plan to go there again? You bet!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

This place is close to work. They have good and fast service. With terrific menu choices and always a good meal, I would recommend this place to anyone. Great subs and pizzas.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

We most always get pizza .... and it's not great pizza, just average even for Richmond. I'm picky about my Italian food and pizza having lived in Brooklyn, NY for years. But you're not ever going to find that quality of pizza in white bread Richmond.

1  Thank Linda L
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Excellent pizza. I've only had one meal there that was not so great. Once, to be different, I ordered manicotti and when it was served, it was swimming in water on the plate. I asked about it and the waitress explained that it was the water from having been frozen. Well I just didn't order that again and went right back to fantastic pizza.

2  Thank FlourGirl2