“Excellent Pizza & Special Entrees”

Leonardo's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #25 of 166 Restaurants in Glen Allen
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Glen Allen, Virginia, United States
“Excellent Pizza & Special Entrees”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This restaurant is near where we live in the Twin Hickory area and frequent the establishment regularly. Our usual night is Friday but we missed that this past week as we were away for the Valentine's Weekend.

This visit we had one of their fantastic thin crust pizzas with double cheese and Italian sausage. Excellent! If you want to eat at a regular place for pizza and pasta dishes, this is the place!

They have specials for the weekends and offer Shrimp Cocktail as a starter and it is GREAT, the best cocktail sauce (homemade). Also some of our favorites are Baked Spaghetti, Baked Ziti, Lasagna and Manicotti. From their rotating specials on the Weekend, we love the Baked Eggplant and special filled raviolis that they feature. Their deserts are fantastic too, I love their Spumoni.

Check them out for Lunch or Dinner, they are right across from the Innsbrook business park.

• Visited February 2014

Cary, North Carolina, United States
“Okay...but I hope the Richmond has more to offer”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We also visited Leonardo's on the weekend of the half marathon. The staff was friendly and the location was extremely convenient to our hotel in Innsbruck...but the quality of the food as "meh." I had the eggplant parmesan, and the eggplant was so heavily breaded that I couldn't really taste it. Not sure it was there. If I lived in the area, I might go there occasionally from a convenience perspective, and would probably try them for pizza. Given our sporadic visits to the area, though, I am quite certain that we will try somewhere else next time.

• Visited November 2013
Manassas, Virginia
“Rare that I go somewhere two days in a row.”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I came here on the night before the Richmond half marathon. I found the staff to be very friendly and I enjoyed the lasagna I had. It's was quite tasty and went well with the garlic bread which tasted more like the focaccia. The bread pudding is a must try. I got the apple pumpkin bread pudding and to borrow a phrase from Guy Fieri, it was out of bounds. I enjoyed it so much I went back the next night and got the baked spaghetti. I enjoyed that too. It was like the lasagna, but with stringy noodles. Do I plan to go there again? You bet!

Visited November 2013
Louisa, Virginia
“Been around a long time”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This place is close to work. They have good and fast service. With terrific menu choices and always a good meal, I would recommend this place to anyone. Great subs and pizzas.

• Visited June 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Delivered Lunch”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

We most always get pizza .... and it's not great pizza, just average even for Richmond. I'm picky about my Italian food and pizza having lived in Brooklyn, NY for years. But you're not ever going to find that quality of pizza in white bread Richmond.

Visited December 2012