“Great experiences”

Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Glen Allen
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I frequently stay at this location for work and am never disappointed. They are always courteous and recognize frequent guests. The hotel is always clean, and they have recently made several upgrades to the facility. I have never had any problems here and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 July 2014

room was clean as was bathroom. Quiet area, staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good with many good selections. There was a very good selection of restaurants around the area for dinner or lunch. Easy access to major roads from hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Have to say the staff is the best! Generally good prices, decent breakfast. Pool a little over chlorinated, but that seems to be the case always. Small, clean pool area open til 10 p.m., which is nice.

Room Tip: It's really just a very nice hotel, convenient to interstate.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was very disappointed in the price! In calling and booking this hotel, I was told that due to a huge event in the area that had taken all the rooms and that I had better book my rooms for my group NOW or risk not getting any rooms. I had just stayed at this hotel two weeks before and got what I considered a fair rate and wanted to book again with that rate again. I have need to be in this area many times a year with my group on business and I shared that with this hotel. Still, I was told the price would be $20 more per room that I had just paid the two weeks before for a week long stay of over 10 rooms!It was even more disappoining when I heard that other hotels had rooms and I could have gotten a better rate. My mistake for taking the word of the Hampton Inn contact and not checking other hotels before confirming my rooms at this hotel! It is obvious to me that the hotel inflated the price when they certainly could have given me the rate I received just two weeks before. I have need to be in that area two more times this year with my team. I will use other hotels!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very friendly, helpful staff. Beautiful facility. Clean, lovely rooms with big comfortable bed, spacious clean bathroom, microwave, refrigerator, ironing board, iron, coffee machine and big TV. Complimentary breakfast offered a satisfying range of options. 24 Hour coffee station in the lobby saved us! Nice pool. Quiet, off-the-highway location, yet a convenient walking distance to the mall. Check in and check out smooth and easy.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Easy access to interstate system. Area around hotel is quiet, and hotel staff were very friendly. We arrived late to check-in and we were greeted by friendly staff and check-in was quick. Rooms very clean and quiet.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I love everything about this Hampton Inn, and I especially want to compliment Angelica and Maria for their wonderful breakfasts everyday. They are friendly and extremely accommodating to all the guests.

• Stayed: July 2014
Richmond Marriott Short Pump
#6 of 23 in Glen Allen
SpringHill Suites Richmond Virginia Center
Courtyard Richmond North/Glen Allen

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center? Share your experiences!