“Amazing guest services”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Amazing guest services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn while taking a course nearby; I had a wonderful experience which was a direct result of the wonderful service from Kelly (young brunette at the front desk). She was extremely accommodating and cheerful! While the rooms were extremely nice I would stay here again solely because I was so impressed by the attitude and helpfulness of the staff.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Impressedgues
bitttybee, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gloucester, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We have always known that our staff is outstanding and we appreciate you noting that they are awesome! Please come again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Wyoming, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

You won't be disappointed with your visit to the Gloucester Hampton Inn. The complimentary breakfast bar is one of the best I've experienced. The pool and well equipped fitness room was nice and the room and bathroom were very comfortable and stylish.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you in advance for your kind review of the Hampton Inn in Gloucester. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Please come again soon!
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

My daughter and I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Gloucester and I was very pleased with the entire stay. From check-in with the very friendly Front Desk agent to the full breakfast which they graciously opened earlier than usual for the large High School team we were with who were also staying at the hotel. I was actually "thanked" by the front desk agent as I was leaving the hotel. She said it was one of the nicest and most polite group of kids they've ever had a the hotel.

The rooms are clean, neutrogena products and free High Speed WiFi. There's a small workout room with weights as well as a small pool. I would definitely stay there again if I'm in the area.

Room Tip: We were at the end of the hallway ~ very quiet.
Green Features: The hotel gives the option of reusing towels if you prefer.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
bitttybee, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gloucester, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hampton Inn in Gloucester. We are pleased that your stay was so good....I second wholeheartedly that your group was one of the best groups that has stay at the hotel. We hope that you will return soon!!!
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

This hotel does provides a great environment for families and crew families looking for a place to stay prior to a regatta. The staff make sure that they provide an early morning breakfast so that the rowers can leave the hotel very early for their events. Nice location, friendly and helpful staff and clean and well kept property. I definitely recommend it!

Room Tip: I prefer the lower level rooms for proximity to coffee
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
bitttybee, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gloucester, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you in advance for your review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn in Gloucester! Our area is blessed with wonderful waterways and regatta teams always enjoy! Please come again soon!!!
Greer, SC, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

My wife and I have stayed at this Inn on several occasions and have never had any negative surprises. Quality of Inn and service is tops and complimentary breakfast is the best. We look forward to our next visit to area to visit grandchildren.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay in the Hampton Inn in Gloucester. One of the nicest reasons to come to visit us-grandchildren! We look forward to future visits! Thank you again.
Los Angeles, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I am from Los Angeles California. I needed to make a court appearence in Gloucester Virginia. I was very satified with my room. It was spacious and my bedding was comfortable. I really enjoyed the breakfast offered. I will not stay at a hotel that does not offer breakfast. Staff was great and friendly

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bitttybee, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gloucester, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn in Gloucester, Va. We are so pleased that you had a good visit with us, especially since you had such a long trip to get to Gloucester. We certainly hope that if you are in our community again, that you will return to our hotel.
Lanham maryland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

This hotel was very clean and the front desk clerk, Matt was very friendly and helpful. The suite was very large and comfortable and I liked the fact that a chair was in the shower because we had a disabled person with us. The continental breakfast was ok but I would tell that powdered eggs were used instead of fresh eggs. I liked the to-go bags for people who were too busy to sit down and eat breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bitttybee, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gloucester, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for your recent review of the Hampton Inn in Gloucester. We are pleased that you chose to stay with us and that you enjoyed your visit. Please come again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gloucester
Quality Inn Gloucester
#1 of 1 in Kilmarnock
Hampton Inn Newport News-Yorktown
Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg North
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, Williamsburg-Historic Gateway

Been to Hampton Inn Gloucester? Share your experiences!