The Green Man
US$46
US$44
The Broadway Hotel(Letchworth)
US$100
Premier Inn Letchworth Garden City Hotel(Letchworth)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
US$104
US$91
US$87
US$77
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslovely placethe pubstaff were friendlyfew weekslovely foodgreen mancoffee machineskirting boardsmarkpartycutlerychildscotland
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Staff were very friendly however... Two night stay showed no towels in room on night one. When I showered, the bathroom showed signs of being wiped down only within reach of the tiles, I'm not sure of the last time the screen was cleaned...the room had not been vacummed before stay and what can only described as a crunchy feeling underfoot....restaurant and food was nice...the bar seating area need replacing after showing signs of severe wear and tear...

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit to The Green Man and I have to say the food was lovely. It tasted great. Unfortunately the service wasn't great and some items on the menu weren't available. Shame really hence my 4 rating. Our family all enjoyed the occasion and I hope the service improves as the pub deserves to do well.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I visited the restaurant recently with my family, as we drove up we saw lots of parked cars, so we could tell it's was going to be busy. as we entered the we was treated by a man that could of been a manager he was very polite and welcoming and took us through to our table and asked one of the waitresses to do a drinks order. the waitresses were also very welcoming.

no need to go I to lots is detail about the food except for it was the best iv had In 20 years if visiting the green man! service, food and atmosphere was a 10 out of 10. even though it was extremely busy they seem to manage everything so brilliantly.

will definitely be returning soon

• Stayed: March 2014