“Friendly Service”

Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Gordonsville
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marshall, Virginia
“Friendly Service”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

8 of us turned up here and we were made very welcome. The food was freshly made and huge portions, my cheeseburger was delicious. We were delighted to discover the Pecan Pie and the Banana Cream Pie were home made and not frozen. Our waitress was helpful and patient, sharing laughs with us. You're made to feel at home in this cozy family establishment.

1 Thank debby t

Prince George, VA
“A Gordonsville Destination”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I was taking a ride through some scenic routes and decided to stop in Gordonsville for lunch. I came across the Inwood and was taken by the quaintness of the restaurant. I was more than pleased with the menu and the opportunity to get the soup and salad bar as my lunch or to get a meal with the soup and salad bar. I opted for the 5 by 5 burger which was the biggest burger I think I've seen as a regular menu item. The food was fantastic and the wait staff was attentive. I would make this a drive in the country just to eat here again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank VaRyder
“Love this place”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Gotta love the food here!! Have been coming thru for years and always stop to get a burger.. The best by far and real hamburger meat. I promise you that you will not leave hungry. The steaks are awesome as well. The biggest steaks I have ever seen and excellent! The atmosphere is wonderful as well, nothing fancy and makes you feel right at home! Staff is wonderful as well and me and my family enjoy ourselves every time we come by. Great place to get you a good home cooked meal!

2 Thank MsKristi
Charlottesville, Virginia
“AWESOME AWESOME PLACE”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We love Inwood Restaurant. Me and my family have been going there for years! You cannot beat the burgers and the steaks. The staff is very friendly, and they always make us feel at home when we are there. I read the review about the hair in the burger, get over it lady, I cant tell you how many restaurants that I have found a hair in my food. atleast you can watch these people cook your food right in front of you, and they arent behind closed doors cooking your food doing who knows what to your food. I for one love that I can watch the cooks prepare my food right in front of me, and as far as the hair in your burger, what in the world did you want them to do? They didnt charge you did they? If you cant give a nice review then you shouldnt write a review at all. There are alot of wonderful restaurants that get bad reviews by complainers who just want to complain, its silly! Trust me, I have been a customer at Inwood for 20 years, and this place is awesome, and the burgers and steaks cannot be beat!!

2 Thank shayne d
Amherst, Ohio, Usa
“Nasty!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Was looking forward to eating a great hamburger at this place after reading some of the reviews and seeing the guy sitting behind me with a burger. Thankfully, I cut my burger in half before eating it!!! Laced right through the middle of the burger was the longest black hair cooked right into the burger. I was so grossed out and disgusted that I was done, wouldn't even order anything else. I called the waitress over and she took my plate and so sorry but you would have thought the manager would have stopped by or something. We didn't see our waitress again until we walked up front to pay our bill and she said obviously we aren't going to charge for you for the burger. Ya think?!

5 Thank Anne H