“cute little-known place”

The Barns at Hamilton Station Vineyards
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Hamilton
Reviewed 29 March 2014

My husband and I met our friends here on a Saturday afternoon. It was a nice little place and a good crowd. Wish they offerred more food.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I had recently heard about the barns from a fellow vino (whose opinions in wine I highly trust) and decided to stop here with some girlfriends during a wine trek. It was a great experience. I loved the barn and the wine. I enjoyed almost every wine I tasted. They also have great sounding soups and stews, but I did not partake that day. I also loved the uber friendly cat, Vino. :)

I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We visited on a busy Saturday afternoon with family, friends and two young children. Great wines! The family that owns this winery are extremely friendly and very involved. Love the atmosphere. They had Jason Masi performing the day we were there...amazing! Enjoyed their picnic deal with baguettes, cheese and meats. Our 4 year old daughter had a blast. We will most certainly be back!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We stumbled upon this fairly new winery toward the end of the day.... and were glad we did!

The Barn is a great place to relax on three tiers and just chill. There's a small loft, a main floor with fireplace and a large cellar.

The staff is UBER friendly, and our tasting was as educational as it was enjoyable.
The wines were enjoyable and we bought several bottles of Malbec and Chardonnay to enjoy with our food as we sat an ate for an hour or so. Then a few bottles to go as well....

One of the great things about this place is that they let you bring in your own food - so cheese, crackers, hummus, chocolates, etc.... cheaper.... And yes, we in-turn spent more on wines!

Live acoustic music every day? Wow! That's what I was told -- but I'd even take it just on the weekends.
Large, large cellar downstairs -- great for parties or just chilling on a hot summer day.

Would recommend: Definitely
Would patronize again: Can't wait!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

The barn converted into a wine tasting venue has lots of character and charm. We attended an event here and really enjoyed meeting the owners, who are extremely nice. I recommend the mulled wine which was a nice warm drink for an evening in the single digits and snowing outside. I hope to return on a weekend in the spring/summer for wine tasting to try all their wines and listen to the live music they hold outside.