“Wonderful Experience”

Hampton Inn Hampton-Newport News
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The environment was wonderful. They had a very attentive staff. They had complimentary breakfast which had pretty good selection to choose from. Excellent on noise control, did not hear other guests as I slumber. Very nice experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton109, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Hampton-Newport News, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

A Big Thank you from our team at The Hampton Inn !!! We feel like we did our job well when our guests can get a good night's sleep !!! and can start their day with a healthy Breakfast !! Thank you for choosing to stay with us !

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I was in the hampton roads area for a week for work, and spent a night at the Hampton Inn Hampton-NN when visiting the pennisula. I was originally booked to spend the night at another Hampton Inn in the area, however I am glad it worked out that I stayed here. The location is ideal for a quiet stay, and upon check in, I was greeted by friendly staff. They were prompt to recognize my hilton hhonors status, and went above and beyond to ask for feedback at check out of anything they can do better. My room was very clean and comfortable, and the bed gave me some of the best sleep I have had in a while.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Hampton109, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Hampton-Newport News, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Thank you for writing a review for us !!! We are happy that you were able to rest while on your hectic work schedule !! It will be our pleasure to have you stay with us next time you are in Hampton !!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Initially, I was very hesitant to stay at this Hampton Inn. I wanted a higher end hotel chain but they were booked. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and helpfulness of the staff. I like service-period... The staff did not disappoint. Everyone from the front desk to the kitchen staff at the complimentary breakfast was wonderful. They handled every request and I am very picky.
The room was very clean, every where I went was clean- the gym, pool, & business center. The value is great because the free breakfast is more than you expect for a traditional continental breakfast. You would not be disappointed with a stay here.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you so much for giving us a try !!! We are extremely happy that we didn't disappoint you with our service or hotel rooms !! and it will be our pleasure to Welcome you back anytime you are in the area !

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The best hotel experience I've had yet!!!! Good food, the room was beautiful. The pool area was clean and offered free towels. The Fitness Center had more than 2 machines. The staff oh so friendly and very knowledgable about the area attractions. I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton109, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Hampton-Newport News, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Wow !!! you just made our day at The Hampton Inn ! Thank you so much for your time to write the review and how we wish you could have stayed longer !!! Hopefully we will see you back soon !!!
Once again a BIG THANK YOU !

Reviewed 2 July 2013

The service I received was superb. We was welcomed with a big smile and felt comfortable immediately upon arrival. The service begins when booking the reservation. I was walked through the website and all questioned were answered to my satisfaction.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton109, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Hampton-Newport News, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Thank you so much for taking out the time to write a review for us !!!! We Appreciate all your kind words and look forward to Welcoming you back again .!!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

I thought the hotel was excellent for the price. The location was excellent as well, clean rooms, good breakfast ,for those that don't eat pork if asked they will prepare non pork meats in a seperate pan. The staff was very friendly,we had no complaints. I HAVE ALL INTENTIONS ON STAYING THERE AGAIN NEXT YEAR. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HAMPTON.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We Look forward to having you back next year !!! Thank you for your lovely review .... We are happy to do anything to make our guests happy and Thank you for your kind words !!!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The overall hospitality is wonderful. The hotel is very clean. The on problem is there is no place to go for dinner or after dinner. A lounge or bar would be nice as this building is not near any restaurants. The sodas from the machines are $2 each which is way over priced.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at The Hampton Inn ! We appreciate your feedback ... We do have order in menus available at the hotel for our guests and we are looking at our pricing for the Sodas
as you mentioned !!