Candlewood Suites - Hampton
US$146
Travelocity
US$216
US$200
All reviewsfull kitchenhonor systemwashers and dryerslaundry roomquiet locationsmell of cigarette smokelending libraryfront deskstove topno additional chargecomforts of homegreat value for the pricequeen bedluggage cartchecking ingreat roombusiness center
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We have stayed at this Hotel many times in the last year. We have always had a good experience here and would not want to stay anywhere else. Our pets are welcome here and well recieved by all the staff, they provide a nice area for us to walk them and there is a nice trail across the street. The rooms are always clean and comfortable and the staff are always very accommodating. Even thru the renovations .

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Great location for business stay in Hampton. Clean, quiet, great price.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
CWSHPT, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Thank you for your feedback on your stay. We value our business guest. Since your departure we have started renovations and almost complete. We would love to see you again in the near future and see our new look.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Under remodel but nonetheless a pleasant experience. Staff is very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: February 2012

Thank you for giving us feedback on your stay here at Candlewood Suites Hampton. Renovations are just about complete. Our goal during renovations is to ensure minimal impact to our guest. My team and I are excited about our new look. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

I spent over a week at this hotel and very seldom walked past the front desk when the person behind the counter wasn't in the middle of a personal call. The few times I needed something from the front desk I had to wait while they put thier cell phone down and I was treated like I was interupting them. I had the same problem with multple employees and wouldn't stay there again. Beyond that they allow pets which you could smell and hear dogs barking.

Room Tip: My room smelled like cats; if you have to stay there ask if they have rooms pets aren't allowed in.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
CWSHPT, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

First I would like to apologize to you for the unacceptable experience you had with us. Its important that we recieve feedback from our guest and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I have addressed this concern with my team members and how we did not deliver what we promise. We are currently under renovations, all of our guest rooms are getting a new look as well as updated bathrooms. We would love if you would give us another chance and try us again.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

My stay at this hotel exceeded my expectations! The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was wonderful, with a refrigerator, stovetop, and microwave available along with all of the utensils you may wish to use! Great job, and I would recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple