“GREAT SERVICE!!! OUTSTANDING PEOPLE!!!!”

Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed 26 February 2013

The staff of the Suburban Extended Stay made my time there comfortable and enjoyable. Takiyah, George and Renelle among all others are top notch and much appreciated. Your staff is wonderful. i look forward to seeing you all again soon. You were all great and I am happy to know that there are people that still care about their customers.

Room Tip: Get early to get a good parking spot. There's a little bit of a walk if not.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Henry G
Marti R, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2013

Dear Henry G,
Thank you so much for the wonderful words. We are always delighted to receive kind words of praise. Our goal is to provide dependable service to all guests at reasonable prices. It is through our guests responses that we can truly assess the quality of our services. Thank you for taking the time to write a review . We look forward to serving you again.
Marti

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I had never been to Hampton before and came down for a 5 week rotation. I was terrified of picking "the wrong place" and the rates were so cheap I only booked a week. After meeting the staff and my first few nights, I realized I could never find a better place to live for 5 weeks. The entire staff is so great, always happy to answer my questions and quick to say hello. I got a feeling of being at home right from the start. George and "my girls" at the front desk put up with me constantly losing my keys and strange requests. The housekeeping staff helped me prepare for a parental visit, and all of this with a smile. This is not the most extravagant hotel I have stayed in, but this is the BEST customer service I have ever had! You get your moneys worth and more here, so if you are coming to Hampton for an extended stay and need to watch your budget THIS is the only place to stay! So glad I found this home away from home!

Room Tip: Ask for extra pillows if you are a pillow hog like myself, they are happy to help! Not a lot of coun...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank OCNatalie
Marti R, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2013

Dear OCNatalie, Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to make every guest stay a satisfying one. Our hope is to provide the best possible customer service with a resaonable price. Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

George and the staff provide 5 star service at an economy rate. He is very professional with great attention to detail. His courteous service is an example for the rest of the staff. The rooms are clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Marti R, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Of Hampton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

Dear Ron W. Thank you for your kind words. George is always willing to give his very best. We truely appriciate you recognizing his as well as the rest of the staff efforts. We are so very happy you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Me and my woman we visited Hampton, VA first time ever as foreign visitors. We were completely, 100% satisfied with their service, PRICES and its location. Though hampton isn't the nicest neighborhood in Virginia, everything was just fine. Hotel remains near numerous stores and malls. Staff was very friendly and professional. Thanks George, Kiya, Michele and others whose names I can't recall.

Thanks a lot.

Konstantin Lukin
Lori Sharapova

Room Tip: If you got no credit history, or you prefer to pay cash this hotel is for you. Everything's fast...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your correspondence from November 2012. It is always benificial to hear hear from our guests and recieve their valuable feedback about our hotel. We strive to make each and every guest stay a great one. We appriciate the kind words.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

I recently stayed at the Suburban Extended Stay in Hampton and had a good time that I came to Virginia for. The staff was very professional and helpfull to our group. The rooms were outstanding, any accomadations we needed the staff made sure that they were able to help us within their means. We really enjoyed our stay due to the staff making us feel like we were right at home.

Room Tip: Do your research on your hotel like call and talk to the clerk at the desk regarding the surrounding...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2012

August 25, 2012 lightening hit my house. The City condemned it until repairs could be made. I had heard of this hotel before, and knew that they took pets. I have a house cat who would be devastated to stay at an animal boarding facility. Also I don't like to eat out and knew they had a kitchenette. I called and the lady on the desk, Takiyah Gregory, was very helpful and said we could come right over. Even as stressed out and upset as I was your people made my stay a pleasant experience. Although you don't have bell service, the maids were wonderful, bringing me things I needed. The maid called me prior to coming to the room for cleaning, so I could confine my cat who otherwise has a major meltdown when she hears a vacuum cleaner. A big plus is that it was quiet. I can't stand loud music and partying. There was none of this.
Should anything happen I will definitely be back, and recommend Suburban Extended Stay to others.
Ms. Mitch Mason

Room Tip: My non smoking room on the first floor was good, because I could park my car right outside my window...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2012

This is the best priced extended stay in the Hampton Roads area. They are helpful and will do whatever they can to help you during your stay. They also remember your name and welcome you in. Each room has a coffee maker, microwave and good sized fridge. They are doing a little updating but it is being done in a professional manner and not a big deal. If you need to borrow something just ask and they will try to get it for you. Very good staff, Marti and George are very good.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business