“Groovy, eclectic, and yummy”
Review of Park Lane Tavern

Park Lane Tavern
Ranked #2 of 306 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Ok, I was taken here by sum college buddies....the vibe once entered was calm, not loud, and fun. On the front exterior are two large heating flames for the smokers who brave the cold. On the back exterior, are two seperate fire pits with ample seating. Inside, the bar is large in size and many tables or booths can be found. The menu is decent and the tap selection is decent. I wanted a Killians but it wasn't offered but our waiter recommended a special type of beer and it wasn't half bad. He even allowed me to sample it prior to my purchase...We orderd fish & chips and the crackle shirmp (japs, tomatos, shrimp). It had a zesty glaze which made it really tasty. The bathrooms were very clean, well stocked, and lit. I felt comfortable here and would return to take-in some of the advertised specials...most every night, they offer something unique.Live music, is there on MONDAYS and Wine-down WEDNESDAYS...just to name two.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

The selection of beer is fantastic. Service was wonderful. We were there on a snowy night food was great. Snitzel was perfect the beer was super.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

This place is an English pub-themed bar/restaurant located in the trendy Peninsula Town Center. I have visited several times with friends, after the guys go to an event at the Coliseum and the ladies go shopping. Rent is high in this location. Compared to the other restaurants in this locale, it is a good value.

The fish and chips is delicious and the portions huge. I've also had the jagerschnitzel and several other dishes, all of which were very good. My wife can never finish the large salads. We are always here on a Sunday, and their drink and brunch specials look good.

The atmosphere is open, clean, and typical pub like. Service has always been good. I'd recommend it.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Happened in on a Tuesday night and Fish n Chips were the special. The food was great and our server Samantha was great. Samantha recommended a perfect pairing of beer for me and wine for my wife. We'll be back soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We have dined here many times and the food used to be very good, but the last few times we have been there, the food has gone downhill. The bar is huge and if you like to try different beers, the selection is huge. There are TV's everywhere and it is a very lively and nicely decorated bar/restaurant. It's not a place you would want to go for a nice, quiet dinner. The prices aren't bad, but you can find better food for the price elsewhere. It's a shame because it could be so much better. I do like their Tavern Chips, which are homemade potato chips topped with bacon, scallions, cheese and BBQ sauce. It's usually busy, especially the bar, so it seems to be popular with many people. There is outdoor seating, but not much atmosphere as you are facing roads and other buildings. I wish they would improve the food and the menu could use some better selections as well.