“Race Time....”
Review of Hampton Coliseum

Hampton Coliseum
Ranked #7 of 30 things to do in Hampton
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Great venue for the Coors Crawling Crab expo and post race party. They were several other events going on as well. Parking was close and convenient and location had great access to dining and shopping.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I have been here for graduation of local High School, events for military, special concerts and it is a good place to come to. Handicap access is somewhat difficult to get in and out as there is an incline and not sure they have resolved this issue.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I would always come visit when the circus was in town when I was younger and now I plan on taking my kids there. The atmosphere was very family friendly and the staff was very helpful. The parking lot has ample space and the vendors have reasonable prices for things. I plan to go back soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Well can I say about Hampton Coliseum they have a great aucostic system you hear all the instruments and the singers. I like the coliseum for there concerts I try to attend the Jazz festival every year. Thanks for giving us a great line up this year. The only thing I wish for was that TGT could have been longer they had to attend another concert in NYC. Gladys Knight the OJay's and Kem was great sorry I missed Lela James. I do like that your concerts start on time.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

They have bad sound systems and horrible seating but the artist are awesome! I came down for the Hampton Jazz Festival and was disappointed they had the seating go all around the stage but only had the stage facing forward. The side seating was very bad seats.

1  Thank tbear6927