“Great ice cream!!”

Old Hampton Ice Cream Parlor
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Take my word! This locally owned ice cream shop is great! Support small businesses instead of stale franchises. Great ice cream and other treats. Very reasonable prices.

There are newer reviews for Old Hampton Ice Cream Parlor

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife an I have visited the Hampton area several times in the last 5 years. Every time we visit we have to stop in the Old Hampton Ice Cream Parlor. Great selection of ice cream and good.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Clean, bright, roomy interior. Friendly staff. Pet friendly (they serve pup-sicles!) A few tables outside accomodate two- three people, but more room inside. Great escape from the heat or sit outside on a beautiful summer eve. Great selection of ice cream.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

We both promised to go into this ice cream parlor, but seemingly every time we got there it was closed. Finally one afternoon we decided to eat ice cream before dinner, so we got there and it was open...sampled a red velvet something, but not up to my expectations, so I ordered a scoop of the turtle sundae...heavenly! My favorite butter pecan, with a ribbon of chocolate? Divine! I will return.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Stopped by here on the way to Air and Soace Museum and never even knew it was there. Nice shop. Friendly staff. Yummy ice cream treat. Excellent customer service. I was truly surprised there weren't many people here since I found it to be very charming and in a great location too. I hope more learn of this shop through advertisement and this review. http://www.virginia.org/Listings/Dining/OldHamptonIceCreamParlor/