“Great Place”

Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“Great Place”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Good place. this place has great fast food with excellent service. The prices are very reasonable too.

Visited July 2013

Hampton, Virginia, United States
“SMITTY'S BETTER BURGERS”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

This is one of the best fast food restaurants in Hampton Va. Service is fast, friendly and food is absolutely the best. They offer a wide range of food from chicken to subs to fish sandwiches, clams, shrimp and burgers that are out of this world. My family visits from Richmond and ALWAYS makes a point to visit there for a delicious meal. They even offer call ahead orders so that all you have to do is order and pick it up...no wait times..Fabulous. In addition,,,the prices are family friendly excellent value for your money

• Visited August 2013
Virginia
“Try the Apple Sticks”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Fast food. It's great to have somewhere you can eat in your car when you have your dog with you after a trip to Gosnold's Park. Also, I crave their apple sticks. They look like mozzarella sticks but are filled with apple pie!

• Visited March 2013
California
“Maybe I'm Missing Something...”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This place seems to be a local favorite for it's drive-in service. It's hard for me to give five stars to food that is mostly deep-fried unless it's unique in some way. Their burgers are good, but everything else is just so greasy. We tried the twirly dogs on our most recent visit and I definitely wasn't a fan, but I know that a lot of others are so maybe I'm just missing something. I've tried this place a number of times and each time I've found that I can't get the taste of grease off of my palate afterwards. The cost is low, the service is good, and it's worth trying at least once, but it's not a place I'd go out of my way to return to.

• Visited May 2013
Lyndhurst, Virginia, United States
“Love this place”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The best burger joint in Virginia! Never had their chicken but I hear that it's just as good as the burgers. Had the Super burger today, it was super good. The tater tots & fries are fabulous. You just can't beat the prices, and the service is top notch! My husband & I have been going here for almost 20 years, we live about 3 hrs away and every time we are in the area we have to stop in.

• Visited May 2013