“So good!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I had the enchiladas and my husband had the fajitas. Both were fabulous! I also recommend getting the endless chips & salsa for $3.49- well worth it, especially when the chips are still warm! Our waitress was attentive... nothing really to complain about. I would return.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Our waitress tried to do everything by memory and kept forgetting to bring things out. The food was good but the Texas cheese fries where way over cooked. other then that everyone was friendly and everything else was cooked right and taste good.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Had to attend a meeting in Hampton and decided to go here for dinner. I have not been to this restaurant in a number of years I usually go t the one near me. The hostess was very friendly and quickly seated me. The waitress was pleasant and took my order quickly. I was surprised how long it took to get my meal, since the place was not crowded. My meal came and it was hot, I had to let it cool down. I love the chicken tenders and they were good. Bot my French fries were over cooked. They were hard and crunchy. My corn on the cob tasted like it was old and dried out, no flavor at all. The tables were clean but the ketchup bottles on my table had dried ketchup on the sides and the bottle was almost empty.

Usually I can rely on a meal from this chain. But this one let me down, I will not be visit in this one again.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We visited for a late lunch and the restaurant wasn't crowded. It was fairly quiet which I like for conversation. Wife had a potato soup which she didn't like. I had a soup that was almost like chili and it was very good. The service was good and we were able to sit and chat after the meal as long as we wanted. The coffee was good & kept coming. We dine there occasionally.

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Not bad. Good service. I was excited to try the bacon avocado chicken sandwich on pretzel bread. It was a bit bland. And it came out with two slender slices of avocado. The waitress did bring me more, after I asked.