“Pricey but good”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Hampton, Virginia
“Pricey but good”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We tried Musasi for lunch one weekend but had to order off the dinner menu as they usually arent open for lunch on the weekends. The food was good, though pricey. The service was fantastic and we would return.

• Visited April 2013

“Hidden gem in downtown Hampton”
Reviewed 29 December 2012 via mobile

This is a warm and welcoming establishment in downtown Hampton. We have been going for 10 years, and have never been disappointed. The sushi is fresh, and the Korean dishes are delicious (even the kimchee!). So much better than a chain or franchise. You can even rent your own chopsticks. Mr. And Mrs. Kim are always the best hosts!

Newport News, Virginia
“Great sushi, great service”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I eat at Musasi every time I am in the area. The prices are decent but the fish has always been super fresh and the crafting of the sushi pieces is really nicely done. Plenty of places will just drop a chunk of fish on a bit of rice, but sushi is an art form and you can really see that at Musasi. Sushi, sashimi, rolls - it is all beautifully prepared and the service is excellent.

• Visited April 2012
Holtville, CA
“Very good food and service”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We stopped by on our way to our hotel. We had found the reviews to be helpful on tripadvisor. They were very helpful with the menu and were very attentive to our needs. I truly enjoyed this restaurant and would go back if we were in town.

• Visited February 2012
Roanoke, Virginia
“Best Bento Box around”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I love this place and I am sure to eat here whenever I travel to Hampton. I like the service, location and the atmosphere. I also love the food..

Visited September 2011