“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Authentic Japanese food, and good service. We had miso soup, sushi, and edamame, all of which was very tasty. The restaurant is in easy walking distance from the Virginia Air and Space center.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Went with 4 other people for a weekday business lunch. We all had one of the lunch boxes. Plenty of food. It came with Miso soup, small salad, California rolls, rice and I had the Korean bulgogi which was well cooked and flavorful. Everyone was very pleased with the food and the service was excellent. Very attentive, explained the menu and answered questions patiently yet not hovering either. Prices were higher than I normally pay for lunch. Lunch box with tea plus tax and 20% tip came to about $16 each. Cold green tea was nice. I don't see that often.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I first started going to Musasi with my late wife and our next door neighbor who is Japanese. I have continued to go there after my wife's death, both with my neighbor and my daughter and sometimes with her boyfriend. I tend to stick to one or two dishes after discovering that their sukiyaki is not the Tokyo style that I was used to from living in Japan. But what I have had has always been good. The dinner includes an "Oriental" salad, miso soup, and the entree. Meals are a bit pricey, but good. The service is very nice, but tends to be a bit slow. Repeat customers can count on a "dim sum" after the salad.
This is well worth the trip.

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff. I go there frequently for the sushi and sashimi. Always super fresh and yummy. Family run with great service. Sashimi deluxe always a winner. Also the tempura on rice...ten don.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

We tried Musasi for lunch one weekend but had to order off the dinner menu as they usually arent open for lunch on the weekends. The food was good, though pricey. The service was fantastic and we would return.