“Wonderful service as always.”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #161 of 307 Restaurants in Hampton
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We go to the Hooters here every year when we go to this convention, and the service is always amazing. The servers are attentive and helpful and genuinely interested in taking care of their tables. We ate here twice while we were staying, and both times the food and service were impeccable.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

One of the worst Hooters I’ve ever been to. Think there was one girl and the cook, not sure where everybody was but we thought it was closed. Walked in waited a few minutes and finally had to get the girls attention. She was nice and helpful but seemed very tired and preoccupied. Wings were not very good, they seemed to have been in the warmer awhile. The sliders were actually very good, but the fish and chips were not. They seemed to be of the Frozen box variety. Overall this is not a very good franchise, the one in Newport News is much better. Been to Hooters all over the country and this one is a Dud!!

Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

The first time I have ever walked into a hooters and no one was yelling "hello"! We stood there and waited, nothing. I wanted to yell "hello"? If was 4:30 on a Thursday. There were 3 people at the bar and 3 tables full. It was weird. Finally after 5 minutes of waiting we were seated. She took our food and drink orders, no problem there. The food was ok. Extremely slow on refilling the drinks. We probably would have had a few more rounds of beer if it wasn't taking so long! Pretty sad experience.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Closest restaurant to the ES. My first and last time going to a Hooters to eat. Food was fair; service was fair; did not care for the look of the waitresses.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This was my first and last visit to Hooters. The wings were OK nothing to write home about. The sandwich that I originally ordered I had to send back; the manager had to be reminded to take it off my bill. The waitress was very nice but they are trying to earn a tip, right?