Savannah Suites Hampton
US$146
US$216
US$200
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have stayed at this property before, but at a much lower rate. I really liked the hotel and it's location, so I absorbed the Easter/Spring Break rate increase. Still the rate was a shock, given what I had paid last November and December.

Room Tip: Please check for burned-out lightbulbs.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is the worse place i ever stayed. Drugs being used openly constant noise on the property. This place is for section 8 and welfare people. No internet rooms are filthy bed bugs exercise equipment broken. You would be better off sleeping in your car. Signed up for a week and left after 3 days. No refunds. The local police should shut this place down. This place is a disgrace to the city it is located in.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms here
Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Me and my friends family have been here - when we go to Virginia Beach, Busch Gardens - He just booked the hotel looking at the kitchen facility, he may not have looked at the ratings...and I just relied on him. Finally, we landed in this hotel for two nights....I have been to many hotels around and but this is the first time, I had horrible experience, it smells like a dope smell - smoking and piss smell all around the hotel and I could never imagine how I spent two nights - nasty blankets, towels and bugs bit my wife and daughter - I hope, no one should face the same experience - Please look at the experiences of many people -

The main thing is - the front desk closes at 11 PM, it is dark around the hotel. You see people drinking, smoking and hanging around in groups. Definitely, this is not safe place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank pvajrala
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I stayed a few weeks back while on vacation, I had to be moved multiple times do to the ac not working in the rooms I was in, the fridge not getting cold in my second room, moldy mildew smell throughout, the rooms, the last time I went up to the front desk to be moved AGAIN other customers were complaining of roaches, the place needs to be upgraded, rooms are not cleaned correctly, my reservation was for 5 nights, I went and got another hotel room, will not be back.

Guest services were great, she handled the situation politely every time, I spoke to the assistant GM the day I left she was quite rude offered to move me again I declined after being moved 4 times the night before.
sheets are stained yellow, carpets are nasty, rooms smell like mildew, ac don't work, fridges don't work, and roaches

Room Tip: read reviews first,
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank crystalclear01
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We stayed at the Savannah Suites in Hampton, VA for the jazz festival. The blankets were old and dirty. The rug looked like it had never been cleaned, the mold smell was bad for my sinuses. No ice trays in the freezer. The front desk is not opened 24hrs. I was disappointed because I was recommened by a friend to stay at this place. The management needs to ask a question would I let my family and friends stay here. The answer would be no!!!! This place needs to up grade this hotel soon. The Jazz Festival was 6/28 7/113.

Room Tip: It would real help if a Hotel was honest with guest before taking our money. On how clean the rooms are and more.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends