“First time experience”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #42 of 300 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Diego, California
“First time experience”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have never been to a Chick-fil-A before and my sister doesn't care for it. My SIL and her family thinks its the best. So while visiting my SIL in VA; I gave it a try. LOVED IT! I will definitely try the one at home now in San Diego. Thanks Lori.

• Visited August 2014

Hampton, Virginia
“Great Service”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The service is always fast and friendly. The food is always made fresh and hot. You can order your food exactly with what you want you want to omit or add, same with beverages.

Visited July 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Crazy busy, but still great”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Victory Blvd location in the middle of the lunch hour with a doubled stacked drive through yet this Chic-fil-A was a model of efficiency. The lines inside were short. moved fast, the service very friendly and personable and the food came out fast - I was still getting my straw, napkin and ketchup when my order was ready. Friendly staff roamed the store to ensure your needs were taken care of from refills to the complimentary mints.

Visited October 2013