Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,234 results
All reviewsevening receptionconvention centerfree drinksthe managershotel is beautifulmade to order omeletsfrench toastliving roomomelet stationcomplimentary breakfasthotel restaurantindoor poolgreat place to stayhotel stayvirginia beachenjoyed my staybasketball tournament
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014

As a frequent business travel I thoroughly enjoyed this hotel. I stayed her for one week.The entire staff were very professional in all aspects. A very nice, clean hotel. I will stay here again on business and leisure.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear David F,

Thank you for sharing your positive review! It was nice to hear that you enjoyed your week at the Embassy Suites Hampton Roads and that you found our hotel clean and staff professional. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Friendly staff; overall OK stay. Embassy was previously a better run hotel. Allowing running, blasting, and unruly behavior to persist was not the best experience. When you stay in an above average hotel, you expect a little more for what you pay for all in all. Also, even most below average or average hotels now have modern or up-to-date furnishings. would be good to see a remodeling effort to include a replacement in furnishings since upon entering, the hotel is very inviting and nice. Great bartender in terms of personality and friendliness although we don't really drink. He was pleasant; friendly staff although they never smile. Smiles make a difference. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Parisia C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Hampton Roads. It was nice to hear you found our staff to be friendly especially the bartender you interacted with. We appreciate your suggestions and have actually just updated a few areas in our hotel. We recently replaced all of the carpet in our Atrium as well as the breakfast dining area chairs and some of the furnishings in our lounge. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon for your next stay in Hampton Roads!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Spent four nights at the hotel and for all the wonderful things I was told about Embassy Suites, I was very dissapointed. My preference was a suite with a King sized bed, and although i realilze my reservations were hastily made (my trip was authorized the week before my travel began), the hotel staff could not put my name on a wait list, in the event someone had cancelled his/her reservations. If you are a short person, don't attempt to adjust the shower head, it is located about 7-1/2 feet or maybe 8 feet on the wall. I do not think the room was vacuumed the entire time I stayed there. I accidentally dropped a few chips on the floor one night, and either the maid or I stepped on it, and it was still there when I was checking out. I probably would not rule out staying at another Embassy Suite, it would not be the one located on Coliseum Drive Hampton, VA.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Francis S,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for contacting our guest assistance team. It was unfortunate that we did not have a King bedded suite available to provide to you during your stay. We appreciate your feedback which we will share with our team and we hope you give us another opportunity to provide you with excellent service the next time you travel to Hampton, Virginia.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel was beyond our expectation. Everything was clean, modern looking. We've been in so many dates hotels, this was a nice change of scenery. We reserved a premium suite on the 10th floor. It gave us free wifi, and 38 complimentary snacks from the snack machine on the same level. The pool was being maintained while we were there, but it looked decent. The breakfast, oh my god, was quite the spread. Lots of fresh fruit, yogurt, pastry bar, steel cut oats, hash brown,eggs,French toast, sausage, bacon (a bit too crispy), to-order omelette.....
With a family of 5, their suite was perfect for us.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank saynotoplastic
EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear CookieChachaCoco,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your great experience at the Embassy Suites Hampton Roads. It was nice to hear that our accomodations exceeded your expectations and were the perfect fit for your family. We are glad you enjoyed many of our amenities especially our complimentary breakfast selection. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon for your next stay!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The lobby at this hotel is the main attraction. It is clean, open, nicely decorated and inviting. You are led to believe that this is an indication of what your sleeping room will be like. Not true, the first thing i saw was a bed that looked like the comforter/linen and pillows had been used for camping. Makes you look closer at other areas for deficiencies. Was scheduled to stay two nights, however, left after one night. If management would invest in updating furnishings, provide better linen, I believe housekeeping would do their job and make me want to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyHampton, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Marian S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. It was nice to hear that you found our lobby area to be an inviting welcome upon your arrival. We were disappointed to learn you did not find your sleeping room to your satisfaction. We would like to know if you contacted our staff to resolve the issue and if so, what was their response when notified? Please e-mail me at PHFCC_GM@hilton.com with any additional information so we can improve our service. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope you give us another chance the next time you are in the Hampton Roads area.