“Clean Hotel With Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Hampton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Muskegon, United States
“Clean Hotel With Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

The Hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The location was easy to get into and out from. Location is adjacent to shopping and food. The HVAC was a little noisy, but typical of in wall units. I am likely to stay here again next time I visit the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Scott K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you had a productive stay in Hampton. I will be sure to have my engineering team investigate the AC unit in room 335 to ensure it is working optimally. Thank you for letting us know. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Arabic first
Elkton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We called this hotel after we had a bad experience with the country inn suites the same night. So we came here, the hotel and staff were welcoming. I did see a sticky mess by the counter which bothered me since it is a Hilton. At this point I was just worried how the rooms looked. It was clean, breakfast was good. The waitress were nice as well. The gym was great. The pool was good for my daughter. The hot tub is not hot at all. I saw a 2 year old swimming in it. Overall good experience. I think I found my new brand of hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience I apologize for the housekeeping issue you noted but I'm happy to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy your time in Hampton. I hope we will have the chance to host you again the next time you are in the area. Until then I wish you a great summer.
Hampton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, the staff was professional, friendly and accommodating. I was also impressed with the decorum in the lobby and how neat and clean it was. The room was ready as promised and was neat and clean, I would most definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Hampton. There's a lot to see and do in the area, and it is our pleasure to serve as your base of operations as you explore all that Hampton has to offer. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Cordova, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hotel was very nice & appeared to be newly renovated. All of the staf members were extremely helpful and very attentive. This was a short get away trip for my husband and me. We wanted to take in the sights of Hampton, Virginia Beach, & Norfolk. The location of this hotel made it easy to access these other cities within a quick 30 to 45 min drive. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Scott K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your experience. There's a lot to see and do in the Hampton Roads area. I appreciate you making us your base of operations as you explored all the great things Hampton Roads has to offer. I hope to see you again soon.
New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for three nights while we were on out way to the world famous Williamsburgh Inn. The rooms were clean and they did have a small eating place and bar. The staff was pleasant but although nothing was really negative, the class of average completely describes this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Scott K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for making us part of your travel plans. Though we are certainly not the Williamsburg Inn, we do take great pride in ensuring that each of our guests receives exceptional service at a reasonable price. I am pleased to hear that you found your stay comfortable and hope you had a great time in the Hampton Roads area.
Upper Marlboro, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Coliseum Central Hampton is professional, kind and attentive. Breakfast was wonderful with and the front desk staff is kind and accommodating. We traveled with a large group and did not have one complaint.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Scott K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thanks for staying with us. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Hampton. I appreciate you allowing us to be on your team.
Hampton VA, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

My room was in the low 80s when I arrived, I turned down the Thermostat to 71 as I always do. The AC unit never did work other than blow warm air. I talked to the Front desk and they said to give it a while, So I had a few beers at the bar. Went back up and it was still 80, I called the front desk and they sent a maint man, He turned the thermostat to 50 and said that should help. Obviouisly he has not been trained in Heating/Air conditioning. I showered and went to bed. At 4AM it was still 79 degrees in my room and I woke up sweating. Showered and Left for the day not rested at all.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Scott K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for making us aware of the problems with your AC unit. I am sorry that it interfered with your ability to enjoy a restful evening. My engineer has replaced the unit and has spoken with the technician on duty during your stay to ensure that this issue does not occur in the future. I hope you will give us another chance to serve you the next time you are in Hampton. I assure you that you will find your experience restful and relaxing.