“August 18th thru 22nd stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Hampton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My stay was great the rooms nice and clean. The maids took care of my room every morning with nice clean bed and towels, the staff was great and I enjoy restaurant the few times I stay in. I'll would go back to the Hilton Garden Inn for another stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Scott K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thanks for staying with us. We really enjoyed having you here and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Spent one night August 15 enroute to the Outer Banks. Check in was prompt and friendly. Dinner and drinks at bar were very good - friendly bartender. I had booked on-line using breakfast included filter - always important for us as we like to eat and run basically when travelling. Hotel came up as breakfast included but next morning we were charged. Spoke to the Manager and he corrected the problem immediately. The other Hiltons we have visited have always included breakfast and many of them offer free drinks at Happy Hour and many even serve a buffet dinner gratis during the weekday. The bed in this particular hotel was one of the most comfortable we have ever slept on. Hotel was quiet and well cared for. Except for the breakfast hiccup would definitely stay there again. Looks like there is lots of good shopping around this hotel as well - unfortunately no time to stop and explore.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for giving us a try. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the confusion regarding breakfast. Though our standard rates do not include breakfast, we do offer several package rates that include this amenity.

I hope we will see you again the next time you are in the area. There is quite a bit to see and do in Hampton Roads. We are a great home base to begin you explorations.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I traveled here on a 9 day business trip. Lots of restaurants nearby and close to the freeways. Very friendly staff and a great breakfast. Microwave & refrig in the room. The only con would be that the pool was closed for 3 days due to maintenance. We were allowed to use the pool at the Marriott next door though.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for staying with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time in Hampton. I am sorry that the pool maintenance disrupted your stay. I am glad you were able to make use of the facilities at our sister property. I hope we will get to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn has always been a good brand to expect a clean and comfortable room with good service. The location was also easy to get to, and staff was also very polite and friendly, would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Scott K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thanks for staying with us. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time in Hampton. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We got an excellent price when we booked 7 months before our vacation. Someone noticed that two separate reservations from different parts of the country had the same last name (which is not unusual). Thanks to a considerate employee, my brothers were in adjoining rooms. This type of consideration followed us through are stay. All of the staff was so gracious. Our visit to Hampton was quite enjoyable. The breakfast was excellent.

Room Tip: All of our rooms were nice. Tell them when you are travelling together. Unlike many big hotels the...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Scott K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thanks for reviewing us. I am happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your visit to Hampton. I will be sure to share you comments with my team as I know they will enjoy hearing them. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I was at home the whole four days . the staff at the front desk where lively and real. I enjoyed the menu and eat something new to me every day . Someone in the back knows how to make an omelet right. House staff was great and helpful with out fail . thank you

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Scott K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thanks for staying with us. I'm pleased to hear that our F&B team were able to start your mornings off right. We will look for you next time you are in Hampton.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The holiday garden inn was average based on my most recent stay. More attention should be provided to ensuring the rooms are in good condition. I'm not sure if the walls are just paper thin, or if the occupant in the adjacent room had his TV at 11, but it was very loud while trying to sleep.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. Our engineering team works hard to ensure that each room is properly cared for. Additionally, we are in the process of planning room upgrades which should begin in the coming months. We can't wait for you to come back and see them. Until then, we bid you safe travels.