“Tastiest ham & cheese sandwich I ever ate”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Grey Goose

Grey Goose
Ranked #10 of 298 Restaurants in Hampton
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Soups
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Serving lunch six days a week, Sunday Brunch and dinner Tuesday - Friday. We feature local cuisine and have been open 34 years!
“Tastiest ham & cheese sandwich I ever ate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

My wife & I had lunch here after our visit to the air & space museum. Relaxed, quiet atmosphere (at least, when we were there after the lunch rush.) The service was great. My wife enjoyed her meal, but not as much as I did mine!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank j2dor

The Villages, Florida
“Tastey food, unique presentation, large portions and pleasant staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Sandwiches were enough for two, served as roll-ups with unusual fillings. Key Lime pie was fantastic!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Robert P
“Nothing fancy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

Nothing fancy for us. Wish I waited to spend the money here. There were a few better places up the road.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank robynvitto
fredericksburg, VA
“A hole in the wall worth finding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

Want crab soup that makes you close your eyes and moan? How about chess pie that is worth every delectable bite even when you are a Weight Watchers member? Great service, quaint atmosphere, to die for food and even a comedy club one Friday night a month...what more could you want in a restaurant? Oh, did I mention reasonable prices? We liked this little place so much that we went three times in one weekend. Road trip anyone?

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank jtbennett
Hampton, Virginia
“All Time Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have history with Grey Goose...the new feature is the bakery. My favorite is the To Market, To Market, and their lemon Buttermilk pie is absolutely to die for. Try it!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank DrTorres_12

Been to Grey Goose? Share your experiences!