“huh..” 3 of 5 bubbles

Golden Corral
Ranked #160 of 296 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“huh..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

It was alright. I would expect better for the area. It was really conveniant though. I just had to walk across the street.

Visited April 2014

Four Oaks, North Carolina
“As always, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I loved the fact that this is located within walking distance of most of the hotels and the convention center. Facility was clean and well stocked. Staff was efficient and friendly. Food was hot and the menu had a wonderful variety (as usual)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Sharon H
Syracuse, New York
“For a buffet style the food is good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

Usually I do not like buffets, but I did enjoy this one. There was a wide variety of food and desserts. The mashed potatoes were homemade, so I really enjoed that. That the steamed broccoli was done perfectly not to hard or soft. I would go again, although I don't pig out like some people you see there, so I don't know if I get my money's worth like others do. If you like to stuff your face this is the place though.

Visited August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

We went into the Golden Corral with about 12 Basketball players and 6 parents. It was very clean, the choices were great and tasty and the waitress did a great job of handling the requests of our needy young men!

Visited August 2013
Claymont, DE
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Foods not Replenished Fast Enough”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

We went around dinner time and found that several items were not being replenished as quickly as they should have. I found that I had to ask the staff several times for different food items.

I asked for items from the salad bar,baked talapia, apple pie, and ice cream cones.

Visited July 2013