“Decent for groups”

Golden Corral
Ranked #63 of 347 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 June 2014

this was a usual Golden Corral. I think the food could have been better, but we were late in going so I think we got the last of the hot food.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We have a Golden Corral in our area that has excellent food. This Golden Corral was a definite let down. The food was tasteless and sometimes undercooked. I probably wasted more than I ate once I took a bite of some of the offerings. I would definitiely skip this restaurant buffet, if you actually know what good food tastes like.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

It was alright. I would expect better for the area. It was really conveniant though. I just had to walk across the street.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I loved the fact that this is located within walking distance of most of the hotels and the convention center. Facility was clean and well stocked. Staff was efficient and friendly. Food was hot and the menu had a wonderful variety (as usual)

1  Thank Sharon H
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Usually I do not like buffets, but I did enjoy this one. There was a wide variety of food and desserts. The mashed potatoes were homemade, so I really enjoed that. That the steamed broccoli was done perfectly not to hard or soft. I would go again, although I don't pig out like some people you see there, so I don't know if I get my money's worth like others do. If you like to stuff your face this is the place though.