“Just so-so”

Golden Corral
Ranked #82 of 305 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 7 July 2014

It was a basic Golden Corral. Nothing special and nothing horrible about it. It wasn't super clean or super dirty. It meets a need, but isn't memorable

There are newer reviews for Golden Corral

Reviewed 24 June 2014

this was a usual Golden Corral. I think the food could have been better, but we were late in going so I think we got the last of the hot food.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We have a Golden Corral in our area that has excellent food. This Golden Corral was a definite let down. The food was tasteless and sometimes undercooked. I probably wasted more than I ate once I took a bite of some of the offerings. I would definitiely skip this restaurant buffet, if you actually know what good food tastes like.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

It was alright. I would expect better for the area. It was really conveniant though. I just had to walk across the street.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I loved the fact that this is located within walking distance of most of the hotels and the convention center. Facility was clean and well stocked. Staff was efficient and friendly. Food was hot and the menu had a wonderful variety (as usual)

1  Thank Sharon H