“Hopefully helpful”

Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Harrisonburg
DENVER, North Caroli
“Hopefully helpful”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

the staff was really nice and super helpful. but unfortunately
can't give the best review. the beds are horrible my husband and I both woke up with terrible back aches. the lock on our door was broken, and the tubs are really worn. We have stayed at other Ramadas before and this one is just really old and in desperate need of some good updates. However great location next door to the Cracker Barrel and right of the 81 Freeway

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Great Motel - Staff was extremely friendly, pool is awesome and huge! Rooms are clean with fridge, microwave and a good size flat screen tv. After I had checked out, my family and I spent some time out by the pool, and apparently I had left my wallet in the room (unknown to me), and the motel staff actually sought me out and brought my wallet to me before I even knew that it was missing! What else can I say? I highly recommend this as your choice for a great motel at a great price. And oh yeah, breakfast much better than most continental breakfast, even have sausage gravy! Yum!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Harrisonburg
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

The hotel was listed as a three star hotel. I have stayed at the Hampton inn and country inn and suites at the same location and they were three and two star rated respectively. This hotel should be a one star rating. It was an old motel, I did not expect that for the 120$ rate. The main problem we experienced was the slippery rugs. I would call it slimy, like they sprayed way too much deodorizer to cover up the cigarette smoke odor. We had to clean and wipe our feet before putting our shoes on. Also, The toilet seat was also old and blistered and would not stay up for boys.

The good thing was that the beds were clean and the AC units were new.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Travellers are raving about these Harrisonburg hotels