Courtyard Harrisonburg
Comfort Inn(Harrisonburg)
US$90
US$80
ComfortInn
The Village Inn(Harrisonburg)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$85
QualityInn
US$87
CandlewoodSuites
All reviewsfront deskthe hotel sitsjmu campusbob evansjames madison universityshenandoah valleyrestaurants and shoppingking roomthe hotel is cleanbed was very comfortablefairfield inneasy accessstaff was friendlyindoor poolone night staybistrolobby
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Stayed here for business trip. Very clean and quiet location. Bed was comfortable, lots of pillows. Bathroom was large with plenty of room. Didn't have housekeeping clean, wasn't dirty, they had enough linens for me for both nights, but after attending class the first day I had clean towels and toiletries hanging on my door for me.
All of the staff was friendly. They have a nice Bistro set up, but I didn't eat there. The prices did seem reasonable though.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
SHerbst, General Manager at Courtyard Harrisonburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard, Harrisonburg. We are happy you appreciated the cleanliess of the hotel. Our staff works hard to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable stay. We hope you will continue to choose the Courtyard, Harrisonburg as your number one hotel when you visit the Harrisonburg area.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I' stayed here many times in the past on business and will continue to do so as my work brings me to Harrisonburg , I was greeted with a warm smile from the front desk soon as walked in the door. I had a nice meal in the restaurant. I love the new renovation. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank michael r
SHerbst, General Manager at Courtyard Harrisonburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for the great comments regarding your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott, Harrisonburg. We are pleased that you ar happy with the renovations of our guest rooms and our updated lobby. The Bistro and the Bistro bar make it convenient for guests who do not want to venture outside to grab a quick meal and/or a drink. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you continue to choose the Courtyard, Harrisonburg when visiting the area.

Sara Herbst

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

From the minute we walked through the door we felt welcomed right away. The new renovations that have been done look absolutely amazing as well as the guest rooms. I also like their full bar in their restaurant. We didn't eat there but they had great selections. Definitely my hotel of choice when visiting Harrisonburg!

• Stayed: January 2014
SHerbst, General Manager at Courtyard Harrisonburg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Thank you for the positive review. We are pleased you like the renovations that were completed in 2012. We strive to make all our guests welcome and hope you continue to make us your number one choice when visiting the Harrisonburg area.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed at another courtyard on the way down south so we thought we would stay in one headed home. This one was terrible. It is in a college town so there are many other options dont stay here. I was disappointed by the decor - it was very dated. Clearly this was apparent after we got home from spending one night here and my husband notice what looked like bites all over his stomach and arms. This place needs a complete overhaul. Don't bother staying here for awhile.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank marienjnj

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any bad experiences you had during your travels. Please reach out to me to discuss. I am concerned that you may have us confused with another hotel. Our hotel renovation was completed in June of 2012 and we receive many positive comments regarding our renovations. As a hotel, we always want to know if there is any bed bug issues so that we can act quickly. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff are aware and trained to notice signs of infestation. It is our policy to always contact our pest control exterminator if we receive complaints. Our hotel has no evidence of bed bug activity. Again, please contact us so we are able to fully inspect the guest room you were assigned. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Front office staff went the extra mile to make us comfortable and welcome.

The interactive touch screen with local favourites is a great HIT and was used to maximum effect with a one click print out...very impressed by how seamless the whole process was.

The lobby eatery looked very inviting oth for breakfast and late evening!

Keep it up.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank crncy1by2

Thank you for your feedback and the great comments about our staff. We also like the Go Board! It helps our staff serve you better by providing up to date lists of restaurants, shopping, points of interest and much more. We hope you make our hotel your number one choice when visiting the Harrisonburg area.